“Project Controls are the data gathering, management and analytical processes used to predict, understand and constructively influence the time and cost outcomes of a project or program; through the communication of information in formats that assist effective management and decision making.” – Association for Project Management (APM) Body of Knowledge.
- Programming, Planning and scheduling Planning and scheduling is an essential function to define and guide project delivery. Our planners are skilled in assisting clients to define scope, develop a schedule and track time performance across the entire project lifecycle.
- Earned Value Management Earned Value Management is a technique for measuring project delivery based on the scope of work, schedule and cost elements, used to provide forecasts of project performance and as a means to highlight potential project delivery problems. Ranbury has all the necessary tools and skills for EVM to ensure project performance and progress is effectively measured, monitored and reported.
- Cost Management A process of accurately planning and controlling a project budget that monitors and forecasts project expenditure over time against the project budget. Based on Ranbury’s extensive experience of project delivery for a variety of clients and contract delivery methods, we have established robust cost management procedures to ensure our clients receive the most accurate and detailed understanding of their project financial status throughout delivery of the project.
- Risk management and facilitation Risk management is a systematic method of establishing the context, identifying, analysing, evaluating, treating, monitoring and communicating risks associated a project or program. We integrate with our clients and improve risk management practices to help them better understand, control and report risks.
- Benefits Management Program and project benefits are advantages, gains, improvements, positive and measurable impacts that are delivered by a project and are usually defined in a business case and other early stage project documents. We are able to assist clients to identify, define, plan, monitor, optimise and most importantly realise benefits of a project.
- Document management Projects and Programs rely on documents and records being securely and appropriately filed and able to be easily retrieved and used. Ranbury can provide experienced document controllers to support project teams within existing systems and processes or assist clients to design and implement robust document and record management frameworks.
- Claims management and forensic analysis Projects can end up in various forms of disagreement over time, money quality and/or scope. Our claims management and forensic analysis services are provided by technically knowledgeable and experienced personnel who can assist with identification, analysis, assessment, preparation and management of claims.
- Assurance management Program & project assurance assist in reducing risk and provide greater confidence that a successful outcome will be achieved. Assurance activities can typically involve a combination of desktop studies and interviews with project team members and key stakeholders. Ranbury are able to offer independent assurance services of your program, project or any specific element, including coordinating readiness for formal internal or external audits such as Gateway Reviews.