National project management and cost engineering company, Ranbury, appoints Jeanie Smit as new HSEQ Manager.
Jeanie joins Ranbury with a quality assurance background in the construction industry. As Ranbury’s dedicated HSEQ Manager, Jeanie will manage the Ranbury HSEQ System and ensure our continued compliance with the system, including the company’s policies, procedures, and processes. Jeanie’s role will provide ongoing support to Ranbury’s teams – both in the office and those on client projects.
As a company, Ranbury is committed to delivering quality advisory services. Part of this commitment is ensuring service levels are the best they can be and are certified to best-practice standards. Jeanie will undertake regular internal audits and support Ranbury’s Project Management Office (PMO) in undertaking external project audits. Audits will focus on ensuring Ranbury business processes support our people and that we continue to deliver best practice services to our clients.
In particular, Jeanie’s role will focus on the application of Ranbury’s HSEQ system, with the goal of:
- Ensuring all Ranbury team members understand and adhere to the requirements of Ranbuy’s HSEQ system.
- Helping to provide a safe and healthy work environment for everyone associated with Ranbury.
- Providing practical tools and techniques for use in the assessment and consideration of health and safety issues and environmental risks across all work Ranbury undertakes.
- Providing expertise to maintain our HSEQ policies, standards, and procedures.
- Providing health and safety, environmental and quality management processes to anyone working on one of our projects.
Jeanie will support the team in leading discussions about WHS and will support Ranbury personnel by actively participate in toolbox talks and broader WHS discussions on site and in the office.
Ranbury has third party accreditation for our Quality Safety and Environment Management Systems. We are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management, AS/NZS 4801:2001 and ISO 45001:20018 for Occupational Health and Safety, and ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management.