We provide a flexible suite of value add services with “end-to-end” property capability from initial advisory on strategy, through detailed feasibility and commercial analysis, development management and complete project management services ensuring delivery of projects that exceed client expectations
- Property advisory Formulation and/or peer review of property strategy, having regard to clients desired outcomes (financial and other), timeframes, asset/s, market context, opportunities and risks.
- Due diligence Undertake detailed modelling, financial and market analysis to assist in the acquisition and divestment of assets.
- Development feasibility Feasibility analysis, including robust testing and analysis of commercial parameters for projects, utilising proven institutional grade in-house model. Subsequent, preparation of business case and/or board paper document required to achieve approval to proceed with a project.
- Site sourcing Experience in acquisition and divestment of assets across a range of property sectors and values.
- Leasing Development and execution of leasing strategies, from early feasibility stage through transaction and tenancy delivery. Key relationships with tenants and tenant groups on a local, state and national level, across all sectors including major, mini-major, specialty, non-retail, food & beverage, entertainment & leisure, and other emerging uses
- Development management End-to-end strategic management of the development process for a project. Provision of strategic advice in relation to the formulation of a long-term master plans, ensuring creation of value through delivery of a staged development program.
- Land access Extensive expertise in valuation and compensation negotiation for large infrastructure projects for both the private and public sectors, particularly where characterised by complexities in the areas of risk, public scrutiny and technical challenges.
- Valuation Proven ability to manage valuations with a deep understanding of valuation methodology and investment analysis. Specialist capability in valuation of land for market, asset reporting, acquisition, and statutory purposes.